Monday, August 18, 2014

Day +18

Day +18 well I'm not really sure if I should get exited yet or not because it just seems so incredibly unbelievable. Today Katlyns leukocytes went up again. Her neutrophils are at 100 for the second day in a row which is a blessing but the crazy part is that she shows 100 lymphocytes as well. I just cannot believe. We honestly did not expect to see lymphocytes so early. I even asked the doctor if it was possibly a mistake. Lol!! God is good. She is not feeling well again this morning. I made her pancakes and a piece if ham, but she had no interest. Then came the gingerale, salt and vinegar chips and zofran. Still waiting for her to come around. Her eating is very poor, although she is trying as hard as she can. Really really hoping she starts to feel better soon. (This picture was taken yesterday afternoon. Katlyn made herself and a treehouse out of playdough)