Thursday, March 22, 2007

He's Working Miracles Up There

I must say that today wasn't your average run of the mill day. Katlyn's neutrophils were 2000. She has never been that high before. We are just so excited. Dr. Issekutz said he was going to contact the doctor in Maryland tonight and try to get some information, maybe a date. I just can't wait. I want to get Katlyn better right now. She has been here for so long. I know that it will be a huge adjustment going somewhere else, but we're more than ready. I am going to miss this place so much. The nurses, doctors and all the staff are awesome.

I was talking about how I needed some kind of gate or something to keep Katlyn enclosed because she will be walking really soon, and Child Life will be purchasing something for that reason. The way they see it is that they will need it again in the future and it is something that they should have already. Thank goodness.

Wow!!!! I am just so excited. This has been such a great day!!!

The Cox family left today and it makes me a little sad. We had a family that was going through almost the same thing and they actually understood what you were talking about. I'm going to miss them so much, but they are where they need to be. They need to get their son better. Just like we need to get Katlyn better too. I have a feeling that something will be happening soon. And for anyone who knows me well enough, my feeling tend to right lately it seems.

I must go to bed now. I woke up so early this morning to see the Cox family off to Montreal. I am so tired!!!!