Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Just a Little Note

All is well for Katlyn and ourselves today. I went to BINGO with my friend last night and John went go-karting with his today. It really does help to reset yourself every once in awhile. Katlyn gets blood work done tomorrow and I'm pretty sure all will be great. So far if you look at the numbers it is really liking like the gene therapy is what we'll be venturing to. Katlyn did a really good job eating today. I purchased these little graduate entree dishes (just like a microwave dinner that we would eat but everything was smaller) and she ate a great deal of it. Some babies apparently don't like the mushy chunky food so much as going straight to the solid food. I think our Katlyn is one of those babies.

Of course Katlyn is cuter than other again today. Just when you think she couldn't get any cuter, she surprises you and does just that. I'm making this short tonight because we have an early morning. The Cox family will be leaving to go to Montreal so their son Cole can get a bone marrow transplant and we would like to see them off. We are really going to miss them.

I'll make sure I post what her blood work is tomorrow just as soon as I get a chance. No worries though, she's going to do great.