Friday, April 4, 2008

With all honesty I am having a very difficult time right now. In the past I have found this Blog to be very helpful, so I guess trying to vent a bit might help. I am so absolutely utterly terrified right now. The position that we are in right now is just tearing me right up. There is absolutely nothing I can do. Nothing at all. The future is all I can think about. I think it is so hard right now because there are so many unknowns in our future, and not knowing if your daughter is going to be okay is so difficult.
Katlyn holds everything in my heart and sole. She is what makes me breathe and smile. She really truly is my everything. I'm sure people in our situation would feel the same way too. We are so close to so much danger and there is absolutely nothing we can do about it. I just want Katlyn safe. I need her here with me. Katlyn I just love you so much. I would trade places with you right now if I could. I really hate seeing my baby girl go through so much. It's hard.
She is only two-years-old and she has been through more than most adults. It just seems as though it's very difficult for her to get past all this sickness and live a normal healthy life.
I know the decision about what the plan for Katlyn will be, hasn't even been decided yet, but I'm just so scared.
We need a miracle. God please give us the strenghth to get through all of this. I know my baby girl is strong and I want to be right along side her, like I should. I'm Katlyn's mother. She is going to be okay. Katlyn is a fighter.