Saturday, April 5, 2008

This morning I woke and decided that I was going to try my best to focus on today. I have a very beautiful little girl and right now nothing is going on but worry. Maybe if I can just try my best to put all that stuff in the back of my mind for now, it may be a little easier. I know it will be difficult to do when all I can do is think about all the things we have been told. Last night was a very difficult night for for both Johnathan and I. He is currently working days, and he had such a hard time falling asleep, even though he had to wake up at 4:30. I didn't have an easier time either. I was very restless. The sleep I did get was filled with strange dreams. I really hate these feelings. I just want to know that everything is going to be okay and my little girl is going to be okay.